• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumor: New X-Metal

Will you acquire the new release if it exists?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The waters were always a bit muddied by having an x-metal finish as well as the material being x-metal. I guess these new "x-metals" confuse things further.

I am glad the names differentiate though - I imagine there would be more resistance if Madman and Badman were Mars 2 and X-Squared 2...

I'm calling it now: Next O-Matter sunglasses will be all Metal. O-luminum frames will be made of rubber......etc., etc. Pigs will fly, hell will freeze, and @i am rich will stop buying Oakleys

How about the c6? Will it be under O-luminum?

Technically there is a C Six made of O-luminum. I know you mean the full carbon fiber one, that is just not a good model to use as an example.

But on another note, the aluminum display cases the people have be referring to as X-Metal can now actually be called X-Metal display cases....

For the record.. I think this thread should now be closed because this a rumor thread. That no longer applies, oakley has officially announced a new chapter in x-metals. @xmetalmaniac what do you think???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back