• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sad to see huge collectors leave the game

but my first thought was that's a really nice car not decent lol.
I was thinking of something like this...

IMG_4479.JPG

I read this part and got ill...

"the huge plus for any buyer is you can capture probably the world number 1 collection that took years of work and effort, for the price of a decent car"

If someone were to come to me and say "hey Carlos, you want 300 Frogskin glasses or a new Ram truck", I'd take the truck lol

Kind of puts into perspective the garbage we buy that could be used for other stuff (glasses, knives, watches, shoes, etc)

I'm sure there are people out there that could take this collection, but I'd be curious to see who would...

But the Frogskins are made out of O-Matter and the Ram Truck is just made out of plastic so the Frogskins would last longer in the long run and be a better investment!!!

Wow years of work and dedication can be bought at the click of a button. I haven't been around very long to see most of these collections come together but it still sucks to see such big players getting out of the game. Wonder where we would be if JJ still owned Oakley.

It is a pity, but that's how the cookie crumbles. Many of us agree there is nothing new that gets our hopes up... Anything that is new is for a Frog... Or an iteration of something from the past. You know it's bad when the forum only gets excited about frames if the lenses are choppable for X-Metal

Sent from Q's Note5

It is a pity, but that's how the cookie crumbles. Many of us agree there is nothing new that gets out hopes up... Anything that is new is for a Frog... Or an iteration of something from the past. You know it's bad when the forum only gets excited about frames if the lenses are choppable for X-Metal

Sent from Q's Note5
True statement there. Sux needs to take some notes from the diehards that are no longer spending like they once did on new product (I know that's never gonna happen).

Latest Posts

Back