• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station Exclusives | Your Input!

Hi Guys,

Sorry I've not kept you updated in a while, but I have been noting everything that has been said. At the moment, I am collating a big list to see the most popular frames/colours/styles etc.

We want something a little bit more 'out there', something that you know is a one off.

This is going to be a frame that you can only buy from Shade Station and from what I know, it is going to be a fairly small run on them...so quite exclusive.

Just to let you know that we shouldn't be receiving any stock of these for 6-9 months as Oakley have to do their thing.

This is very much the drawing board stage and it's awesome to see all of your ideas and inputs :)

In that case, Fuel Cells! Mostly because I tried them on again this weekend and confirmed that they fit my noggin' quite well. #selfish

Hi Guys,

Sorry I've not kept you updated in a while, but I have been noting everything that has been said. At the moment, I am collating a big list to see the most popular frames/colours/styles etc.

We want something a little bit more 'out there', something that you know is a one off.

This is going to be a frame that you can only buy from Shade Station and from what I know, it is going to be a fairly small run on them...so quite exclusive.

Just to let you know that we shouldn't be receiving any stock of these for 6-9 months as Oakley have to do their thing.

This is very much the drawing board stage and it's awesome to see all of your ideas and inputs :)

Just out of curiosity, what were you guys thinking of before you asked us? I'd love to hear your ideas too.

Ya, i am rolling the dice with this one.....So I was thinking about Shade Station and outside colorway and this is my thought. I wanted to do something inspired by the UK, but a Union Jack is played out. Here is my idea, royal purple with gold fade transition and gold lenses to play off the theme of the British Crown. You could even go violet lenses....I think in real life these would be crazy.

shadestationdesign22copy-2.jpg

shadestationdesign22copy-3.jpg

Ya, i am rolling the dice with this one.....So I was thinking about Shade Station and outside colorway and this is my thought. I wanted to do something inspired by the UK, but a Union Jack is played out. Here is my idea, royal purple with gold fade transition and gold lenses to play off the theme of the British Crown. You could even go violet lenses

shadestationdesign22copy-2.jpg

shadestationdesignviolet.jpg

This is rather interesting! The gold irid rendition looks good!

Well if you want something out there, an idea for something I always wanted to see was a frame with a galaxy print over it:

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133eced5ede970b-600wi

I just think it would look cool, but it has to be detailed so every time you look at it you see something new.

Nice to know Shadestation will come out with a store exclusive LE sunglass.

Frame wise I would like to see either a Frogskins or a Holbrook. Frogskins would float my boat a bit more.

The color scheme I would like is a Black/brown or Dark brown/brown tortoise. But not a transparent one but rather a opaque polished tortoise.

I think a red ghost text on white or vice-versa would be super awesome! Ive been waiting for a special edition crankcase to come out, so maby that??

mmm.... what about really exclusive and doing some Pitbosses. With a union jack icon. Or at least the frame is a super bright color. A yellow pitboss.
With a new color lenses.... Something like jade or g26. Can you imagine, your pitboss with g26 :D wooww

Back