• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station Exclusives | Your Input!

As much as I like the Frogs and Holbrooks, I would personally prefer a Fuel Cell.

The Matt Red looks good and I like the rendering from one of the previous posts

So if it was me I'd maybe go with an all Matt frame, start with the red, maybe have the icons a white or creme colour then for the arms you could have the shade station name but jazz it up a little. Lenses, not too sure. Maybe +ve red iridium or fire iridium? Or maybe through caution in the wind and go with a blue lense?

I'd be keen on a translucent/crystal holbrook as well, a fade or blend would be fantastic. Also great that ShadeStation are consulting the lobby group on this one, if I knew something you design in coordination with Oakley had our input then myself and many others would probably buy them in droves because we would attach sentimental value to the product.

Murasaki did a Matte Black Tortoise Holbrook which was pretty sweet. Not exactly original but I'd love a Matte Black Tortoise Frogskins, with chromed stem logo.

Any updates on this shadestation and whats going to happen?

Good question.

Shade Station, as well as asking for our ideas what exactly where you thinking of doing? Colour? Style? And what does exclusive mean? Exclusive to Shade Station but a large production run, or exclusive and a small production run? Sunglasses Hut (at least in the US), get exclusives but they're pretty large production runs from what I understand.

Please, Plears, Please No Holbrooks, or Frogs.... Don't be like everyone else!!!! Put a spin on it, and have your frame/lens combo on the MOST WANTED LIST. Make a limited amount!

Another member has tried it on here so, if you want something a little out there, how about swirl effect?

Typically I've seen it done on guitars:

goldybody.jpg

But it can be done via fabrics:

James-Long-Psychedelic-Printed-Cotton-T-Shirt.jpg

You can get different colours done obviously but a red and white to go with your company scheme might work?

paint-swirl-2.jpg

Back