• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station Exclusives | Your Input!

If you want to go with your brand colors here ya go: Pantone color red to match logo color, logo etching of your Favicon for your website, fade to clear would be best in my opinion if possible. Matte solid red to clear would be even better.... Chrome Lens... chrome icon maybe. All red would be too basic for me but people like basic so...

21145.jpg

If you want to go with your brand colors here ya go: Pantone color red to match logo color, logo etching of your Favicon for your website, fade to clear would be best in my opinion if possible. Matte solid red too clear would be epic.... Chrome Lens... chrome icon maybe. All red would be too basic for me but people like basic so...

21145.jpg
this is exactly what i said earlier!!!(page 2) doesn't it look good???

Please no frogskins or holbrook! Everything is either a frog or brook! I think you should do a batwolf with some type of wicked design on the earstem as they do with the fuel cells frequently. There are very few batwolf special editions and its time to use that canvas and put it to use. That or some type of sick Oil Rig!

Please no frogskins or holbrook! Everything is either a frog or brook! I think you should do a batwolf with some type of wicked design on the earstem as they do with the fuel cells frequently. There are very few batwolf special editions and its time to use that canvas and put it to use. That or some type of sick Oil Rig!

everything is pretty much Frogskins, I hear ya though..... We dont want to whore the Brooks right off the bat, people really like the Hobrook though and in fashion its all whats popular

this is exactly what i said earlier!!!(page 2) doesn't it look good???

Dam, man...did not even see that post, too busy in Photoshop...lol. Yes, indeed the red frame does look good but add the fade, etching, and rendering so hopefully they go this way in some form, at least two people will be happy..:cool:

if you want to go with your brand colors here ya go: Pantone color red to match logo color, logo etching of your favicon for your website, fade to clear would be best in my opinion if possible. Matte solid red too clear would be even better.... Chrome lens... Chrome icon maybe. All red would be too basic for me but people like basic so...

amazing!!!!!

Here's the thing: Collectors are big on what they like..Personally I'd say Fuel Cell because I like it, but also because it is a very universal frame. Lots of space, great lens options, and a good fit. Ultimately, you want to sell them, so you have to go with what is a soud mover in your store. Holbrook looks nice, and as I found painting the first pair I have dver done, they can look nice. I personally don't think a single solid color would be a great choice. See about a crystal red to clear fade...Or something like it. Crystal Green to Clear with Jade..

Here's the thing: Collectors are big on what they like..Personally I'd say Fuel Cell because I like it, but also because it is a very universal frame. Lots of space, great lens options, and a good fit. Ultimately, you want to sell them, so you have to go with what is a soud mover in your store. Holbrook looks nice, and as I found painting the first pair I have dver done, they can look nice. I personally don't think a single solid color would be a great choice. See about a crystal red to clear fade...Or something like it. Crystal Green to Clear with Jade..

Chop, This is literally the same thought process I went through. I even spoke about a vr28 polar in a brown matte frame to appeal to the common buyer as that type stuff sells. I did a rendering up above of the fade red to clear earlier figuring it was the only way to set it apart. Shade Station said go wild so its a good design cue for sure and I never leave a good design cue undone. See IH Frogskins as to why...lol

Personally I treated it like a design brief from work but I would kill for the crystal red to clear fade and with a chrome lens would be off the charts...

Latest Posts

Back