• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SNEAK PEEK At October 2012 Releases UPDATE

I think the Garage Rock look ok, although very Wayfarer looking from the front.

I agree.

However the same could be said about the Jupiter Squared, Holbrook, and most of all FrogSkin.

It's the style-vintage-retro-classy...

Yeah, the Frogskins are Wayfarer-ish, but these are much more so with the squigged lens and flatter bottom. Like if you took a photo with the Frogskins top, Wayfarer middle, and Garage Rock bottom, you'd see how much closer the Garage Rock is to the Wayfarer than the Frogskins is.

This is the Matte Black with Dark Amber...they were so sick! Deff buying a pair when they release in October.

Wow, the light in the photo makes them look purple. Still sick though.

Yeah, the Frogskins are Wayfarer-ish, but these are much more so with the squigged lens and flatter bottom. Like if you took a photo with the Frogskins top, Wayfarer middle, and Garage Rock bottom, you'd see how much closer the Garage Rock is to the Wayfarer than the Frogskins is.
im diggin' the garage rock. the taco's are just ugly. i wonder how small or big the gr's are, i love the 6 base lens curvature frames, those suit my face well. plus i love the old school style.

Thanks for the heads up...checked it out. Nothing "jumps off the shelf"...all reworked and pretty basic style wise. Gotta be something crazy coming to replace the x metals.

all of the BT and GR colors are shown on krush.com. im kinda diggin the blue woodgrain and matte black.

Back