• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Man episode 4 was awesome, so cool to see the ISB headquarters, love the imperial politics being played, and seeing a familiar senatorial face. The amount of SW lore that was shown in the museum shop scene was ridiculous. This show has a weird vibe to it where you get a feeling that absolutely nothing is going on but yet there’s tons of stuff going on.

Man episode 4 was awesome, so cool to see the ISB headquarters, love the imperial politics being played, and seeing a familiar senatorial face. The amount of SW lore that was shown in the museum shop scene was ridiculous. This show has a weird vibe to it where you get a feeling that absolutely nothing is going on but yet there’s tons of stuff going on.
Spoilers!

Anyone here collects Kotobukiya ArtFX version?😊

I have a Darth Maul one which still in the box bnew and never opened 🤦🏻‍♂️ since I bought it few years ago. Planning to display it soon.

39A52B16-97DC-4B71-97C0-4821008753B7.jpeg

Anyone here collects Kotobukiya ArtFX version?😊

I have a Darth Maul one which still in the box bnew and never opened 🤦🏻‍♂️ since I bought it few years ago. Planning to display it soon.

View attachment 998831
Just got my first ones not too long ago... Captain Rex and Ahsoka Tano. Pleasantly surprised how well these are made.

1664468024897.png

Back