• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Back in 99 I collected some Star Wars pop cans from the at the time “soon to be released” Phantom Menace. I believe they were Pepsi brands, although they “could’ve“ been coka-cola. They had all diff characters on each - Jar jar binks etc etc. Kept them in my moms fruit cellar under the porch here in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. They only lasted a handful of years before they started rusting everywhere and leaking. Thought they would’ve lasted a lot longer as a young teen at the time. I wanted to save them as collector items. Guess that pop acid is some powerful ****!

Haha 2 suns means a DEFINITE need for some pairs of sunnies. Imagine those aliens with all the eyes. I can only imagine a cool pair of octopus Oakley’s for that.

2025. Damn….. we got some time to wait. I don’t think I saw the most recent one as of yet. So many films now. Was it any good?
absolutely....... to fit these creatures, Oakley will have to come up with something more than just "Asian Fit" 😄
-

-

-
-
-
the most recent one? guess that will be The Rise of Skywalker from 2019?
ehh, it's okay.......
problem with the latest trilogy, it's hard to remember anything that really stands out!

princess leia floating through space is easy to remember though :-( that was stupid

Back in 99 I collected some Star Wars pop cans from the at the time “soon to be released” Phantom Menace. I believe they were Pepsi brands, although they “could’ve“ been coka-cola. They had all diff characters on each - Jar jar binks etc etc. Kept them in my moms fruit cellar under the porch here in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. They only lasted a handful of years before they started rusting everywhere and leaking. Thought they would’ve lasted a lot longer as a young teen at the time. I wanted to save them as collector items. Guess that pop acid is some powerful ****!

-
this would have lasted longer........😄
-

-

If it was kept inside it probably would have lasted.

absolutely....... to fit these creatures, Oakley will have to come up with something more than just "Asian Fit" 😄
-

-

-
-
-
ehh, it's okay.......
problem with the latest trilogy, it's hard to remember anything that really stands out!

princess leia floating through space is easy to remember though :-( that was stupid
Whoa
-

-

-
-
-
ehh, it's okay.......

Haha Alien fit.

Lol Floating Leia sounds like it could get kinky fun 🤩

That video you posted was pretty neat to see. Hard to believe that the cantina seen was filmed in the 70’s by the way they have now made it so life like and real. It appears to be real life! Like I was looking in the next room by the crystal clear clarity.

looks like it’s time to watch “Rise of Skywalker”

thanks!

wait a minute..... in the video i posted, outside, right when they enter the cantina.... look at R2, he is walking/wobbling !!

isn't he supposed to "drive" ? :oops: 😄

new-star-wars-movie.jpg

Back