• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

youre-seeing-jaba-the-hut.jpg

They need to hand over all future star wars projects to Villeneuve effective immediately..the man understands scale, prophecy and realism unlike Disney star wars
Dune 2 is one of the best films I’ve ever seen. Definitely the best Sci-Fi ever made. It was just incredible. Dune 1 is all set up and Dune 2 brings it home. Holy shiit I can’t believe what I just witnessed. Costumes, set design, sound effects, music, editing, cinematography, acting and script is going to win everything at the Oscar’s next year. This movies is a once in a generation film.

Notice how I didn’t mention special effects? That’s because I didn’t see any. Everything looked real and was there to enhance the story.

Dune 2 is one of the best films I’ve ever seen. Definitely the best Sci-Fi ever made. It was just incredible. Dune 1 is all set up and Dune 2 brings it home. Holy shiit I can’t believe what I just witnessed. Costumes, set design, sound effects, music, editing, cinematography, acting and script is going to win everything at the Oscar’s next year. This movies is a once in a generation film.

Notice how I didn’t mention special effects? That’s because I didn’t see any. Everything looked real and was there to enhance the story.
Villneuve's interpretation of Messiah will be......interesting to say the least, i need to see the Tleilaxu and Guild Navigators on screen so bad.

Latest Posts

Back