• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Real star wars fans don't complain about star wars.
So they take whatever is given them, with no complaining?

Oh thank you master, can i have some more!?

No, you are 100% wrong.
Real SW fans says **** Disney and **** this SW.... we are outta here.

Well, that is at least what i say...... and i am/was a SW fan.
And check out the ratio on that Acolyte trailer.... looks like i am not alone.

600.000 👎 and counting..... holy ****
and 50.000 comments of pure hilarity

Last edited:
No, Disney have placed identity politics and political themes above storytelling.

Plus, now you can survive getting stabbed straight through your body with a ******* lightsaber........ 🤣....🙄😒

What's the point of watching, anyone and everyone is immortal.
Except of course for white dudes, they are all dead and gone.......

No, Disney have placed identity politics and political themes above storytelling.

Plus, now you can survive getting stabbed straight through your body with a ******* lightsaber........ 🤣....🙄😒

Of course you can survive a lightsaber stabbing. Look where the stab was! Qui-Gon had his spine sliced. Black girl didn’t she got stabbed a great place for survivalist. And the other guy was an alien.

Of course you can survive a lightsaber stabbing. Look where the stab was! Qui-Gon had his spine sliced. Black girl didn’t she got stabbed a great place for survivalist. And the other guy was an alien.
But a lightsaber is not a regular sword, it's rod of plasma as hot as the surface of the sun.
They melt doors with it FFS ........

It's complete nonsense.....

-

You can get cut in half with a lightsaber and live.

Screenshot_20240330_113254_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Not enough whites dudes for you in the new star wars? You haven't even seen the story. At least you said out loud what we all knew your problem with it was 😆 🤣 😂

Latest Posts

Back