• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stay as far away from FUSE as you can.

I would recommend you call them. I have a direct number to Zach’s desk if you want it. Hopefully his number didn’t change.
If they wont respond to my emails, and facebook, I dont see why they are going to be any different on the phone.
This is officially the worst frame condition I own now.

If they wont respond to my emails, and facebook, I dont see why they are going to be any different on the phone.
This is officially the worst frame condition I own now.

Emails/posts can be ignored. It’s much different speaking to someone. Just trying to help...

I live about 20 minutes from fuse. I’ve been in there a few times and had lenses put in a few pairs of glasses when I needed them ASAP. Never had any issues with them putting them in my frames.

Owl - just curious. Who/where did you speak to at Oakley in regards to getting replacement lenses? It's all automated now with the lens shape for each frame loaded into a computer. Someone just puts in the Rx and the robot does all the rest. All the lenses are cut from a the same size blank - looks like a thinner hockey puck. I have Rx lenses in mine. Maybe I had the advantage of being in house, but I know for a fact I was told they couldn't put Rx lenses into certain frames, but they did it for me.

facepalm.gif

Dead Inmate walkin'...
Fuze response inadequate...needs update!

Sent my Inmate frames to them for some Rx lenses, since Oakley will no longer do older frames.
This is what these hacks sent back to me
Luckily I took photos before I shipped. I dont know what good it will do me.
This company is a bunch of hacks.
View attachment 569588
View attachment 569589
View attachment 569590
View attachment 569591
View attachment 569592

And before:

View attachment 569593

Sorry bro. This bites. Thanks for informing us. Let us know if they hook you up (as they should) I don’t have an inmate otherwise I would send it to you.

Latest Posts

Back