• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stay as far away from FUSE as you can.

Did you at least ask the best cutters on this forum ??
No. I was told by oakley this is no longer available. So my understanding the lenses would have to be aftermarket. Still think thats the case.
Its not really a cutting issue, its prying the old lenses out with a ****in spoon

I don’t believe there are any donors large enough for Hardaway to cut. The inmate takes a massive blank to make work. I’ve purchased from fuse numerous times without issue but always put my own lenses in. The inmate is a nasty MFer to pop lenses out of. I nearly destroyed a frame just a few weeks ago getting a pair out. Not excusing this BS at ALL. I’m guessing Zach can refinish these babies and once you find lenses you pop in yourself and all is saved in the world.

Sorry for your luck my friend just my $.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they re install by pushing the lens from the front? Not sure how they go in, but I assume there’s an orbital screw or something right?

RX lenses. Not sure who can get my script in that curve, in black iridium ish
Hey buddy, I didn't have time to read every detail, but feel free to message me privately your RX and the details you need anytime. I'll also need a PD measurement.

I can do RX, all day long. I own a store called Debonair Eyes now too. As far as Genuine Oakley RX they have discontinued to only RXing the frames from I'd say the last 4-5 years. For example standard shape flak 1.0 no more, valve new no more, new straight jacket 2 no more.

I'm here for you if you want to try. I always reply within 24 hours if possible. Many times 1-2 hours or less.

Latest Posts

Back