• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading store signs, looking to start a collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

so i recently took a trip to the local goodwill and low and behold i found some store signs.
after doing a little research and talking to a few of the forum members, i found out that these signs might of belonged to a member on here who wasn't all that kind to other members. so i thought i would repost them and see if anyone wanted to trade with me. i would like to start my own collection of frogskins and two faces, since those are the ones that seem to fit me the best. if you don't have any of those then feel free to send me a PM and i'm sure we can work something out. i know these signs get a lot of flak so lets please be nice. also if their is a rule i am breaking, please let me know by simply PM'ing me and ill fix it. Also, has this ever happened to anyone one else before? i'm curious?

thanks.
IMG_0544.JPGIMG_0540.JPGIMG_0557.JPGIMG_0552.JPGIMG_0546.JPGIMG_0549.JPGIMG_0542.JPGIMG_0555.JPGIMG_0556.JPGIMG_0550.JPGIMG_0553.JPGIMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0544.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

image-5.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
these were the others, i couldn't upload.

image-3.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

image-1.jpeg

image.jpeg

image-5.jpeg

image-4.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Also, has this ever happened to anyone one else before? i'm curious?
To answer your question, YES when people are clearly trying to rip off people or are liars.

Username Hidden said:
To answer your question, YES when people are clearly trying to rip off people or are liars.
i sorry that it happens. thank you for answering my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back