• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

That time I threw a fit like 3 year old girl

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I really did. I was stomping around cussin and yellin. My daughter was looking at me like I had lost my mind, then decided it would be fun to stomp around and scream too. My wife was confused until I showed her. Then her eyes got HUGE and and let out an OH ****! Can't believe I missed this. The seller is an upstanding member of society that would not be compelled to take more for them. I learned how many times I can say **** in a minute. It's a lot. A LOT!

I hope one of you got it. I hope of you got it for your new daily wear pair. I'm all for flipping **** to get some other **** but damn. This pair NEEDS to be worn, not sold.

Here it is, enough hype.

It's worth it.

I'm still pissed.

IMG_3449.PNG

****! I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS A CRATER TILL I SAW THE PICTURE BIGGER! ****!

I really did. I was stomping around cussin and yellin. My daughter was looking at me like I had lost my mind, then decided it would be fun to stomp around and scream too. My wife was confused until I showed her. Then her eyes got HUGE and and let out an OH ****! Can't believe I missed this. The seller is an upstanding member of society that would not be compelled to take more for them. I learned how many times I can say **** in a minute. It's a lot. A LOT!

I hope one of you got it. I hope of you got it for your new daily wear pair. I'm all for flipping **** to get some other **** but damn. This pair NEEDS to be worn, not sold.

Here it is, enough hype.

It's worth it.

I'm still pissed.

View attachment 322282

****! I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS A CRATER TILL I SAW THE PICTURE BIGGER! ****!
Oh boy.

Back