• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Extremely Rare Juliet CO2

Seriously? I see his stuff on ebay and they are mostly customs but not fake...that is a shame....

Don't get me wrong, not everything is fake. The 2-3 pit bosses he was selling were fake, fake, fake. And I really don't care for his "custom" crap he sells. He makes people think everything is OEM without really saying it. He will strip down a XS and add linegear lenses and unobtainium to it. Then sell it for $567.76 and then sell the OEM XS lenses for $99 and the unobtainium for $55. I just think he is unethical and have followed his selling for a long time. He has other eBay accounts also. He once contacted me about something I was selling, giving me some crap story about buying something from me. It was quite humerous the story he gave me. I just ignored him.

Sorry - I think it's my fault this thread got resurrected...

I recently got x-man to do a job for me swapping orbitals between a pair of carbon juliets and plasma juliets. On Friday I posted a pic on the thread "What Oakleys are you wearing today??" wearing the carbon orbitals / plasma nose&stems with Jade custom cuts and LG green rubbers, mentioned was thinking of calling the frame "negative Co2".

Carguy dug out this old thread and posted it in a reply to my post. I guess spin_nin followed that link and posted to this thread after reading it, and here we are.

BTW unlike bmcaps I described my pair exactly as they are, no misrepresentation, and I'm not trying to sell anything, just wear and share...

On a related note, I'm still trying to figure out what the forum etiquette is around reviving old threads, such as:

- If you want to add a comment to a long-dead thread, should you? My guess on yes/no is whether or not the comment adds any value...

- If you want to start a new thread on a topic but from a search found a similar one long-dead, should you revive the dead one or go ahead and start a new one, maybe with a link to the old one? Especially if you want a different title and/or request a slightly different response...

Not yet, just three selfies on that "what are you wearing" thread. I'm gonna try to take a bunch of individual pics on a single tier this weekend for the collections area and your website.

If you want to add a comment to a long-dead thread, should you? My guess on yes/no is whether or not the comment adds any value... - If you want to start a new thread on a topic but from a search found a similar one long-dead, should you revive the dead one or go ahead and start a new one, maybe with a link to the old one? Especially if you want a different title and/or request a slightly different response...
I agree with you on all points, FWIW. Common sense stuff- nice to see!

xmetalmaniac said:
Don't get me wrong, not everything is fake. The 2-3 pit bosses he was selling were fake, fake, fake. And I really don't care for his "custom" crap he sells. He makes people think everything is OEM without really saying it. He will strip down a XS and add linegear lenses and unobtainium to it. Then sell it for $567.76 and then sell the OEM XS lenses for $99 and the unobtainium for $55. I just think he is unethical and have followed his selling for a long time. He has other eBay accounts also. He once contacted me about something I was selling, giving me some crap story about buying something from me. It was quite humerous the story he gave me. I just ignored him.

Wow, good info there. Never was a fan of his customs, nor of customs in general. Yup, he does make his wares sound like the last piece on earth of whatever he is selling...again, not happy that he is a country brother. I would not do things that way. Matter of fact, i rarely sell, but do so locally and already got the reputation as a seller that hides nothing in the description, down to the tiniest flaw i can see...can you mention the other ebay accounts as i may buy from him without knowing...