• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mrgreen: Just got my Oakley Dispatch. Daymn, they're so BAD-ASS!! I love 'em and I almost wear them everywhere I go. The Dispatch is the best Oakley pair I had so far.. fits me and my lifestyle PERFECTLY. cheers to ya'll. -- Oakley lover from the PHILIPPINES :mrgreen:

USA.
I love Oakley for their desire to always strive for innovation, to not follow the ordinary. Their HDO optics are amzing, the best lenses come from Oakley, I love their three point fit system, and the design of their latest Fuell Cell and Batwolf frames. I already have two Fuel Cell's and am planning on purchasing a OCP Custom Batwolf :D I have always loved Oakley, like an earlier post, I fell in love with the Oakley elliptical O, and the new square O lifestyle line is my favorite line of frames to wear.
Oakley is a 36 year Icon of sports equipment and eyewear, they simply can't be beat. Anything else is simply inferior garbage.

Hi,
From India. I love Oakley because of their unique style and the different kinds of styles that caters to everybody's needs. Its just awesome \,,/

I'm from the USA and I love Oakley because the focus is on design. Really really good design. I also love bright colors and modern shapes... It's a no brainer. Oakley is the best. Thanks for the killer giveaway!

USA I got my first pair 2 years ago and instantly became addicted. Absolutely the best product in the world also recommend the watches as well haven't taken it off since I bought it

I love to be MALAYSIAN. 1st see an Oakley frogskins, i fall in love with OAKLEY product. I love OAKLEY because all OAKLEY product look fashionable and cool. When talk about OAKLEY sunglasses we all already know that OAKLEY sunglasses can protect our lovely eye from impact,UV and etc. Thankyou OAKLEY

another US member here....

I tend to be pretty accident prone, I've totally wrecked a few cell phones before, dropped, and broken a few pairs of glasses, and Oakley's are the only brand that have yet to let me down, sure I've got a pair or 2 that have gotten pretty scratched up along the way, but I still wear them to work, and they get the job done, and still look good along the way.

Hei dr, I'm frm the Philipphines. I do like Oakley a lot, simply bcoz, it's 1 of a kind & unique design, very comfy & stylish, yet absolutely d best & very well known sunglass brand in d worldwide, for whatever the shape of face, everyone fits all & suits the best of it all, so for Me, OAKLEY or nothing...ur amazingly the BEST, ur very much likely OKEY, OAKLEY,thumbs up! :}

U.S.A.

Oakley products are superior, they have saved my eyes from permanent damge numerous times. In the name of the O!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back