• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thermonuclear protection

Is NY really that great nikmel, i heard they had to put National Guard soldiers in the subway due to beatings, robberies and other good stuff........?

Gee, i wonder if anything happened in the last few months that could have caused these problems 🤔
Yes nyc is great! To be honest the amount of police to a person like me is ****! These are two vantage points of times Square. One shows a police station the othe a military recruiting office. The only thing to fear in NY are the police. Sure with that many people there are random stabing, that's expected and im not svared of people lol. No mass shootings. Never need to worry about that. I watch the news and laugh. Why is it always bad? They never talk about how great it smells now. Just pot smoke everywhere. It's wonderful. Except the cops. Oh and that recruiting center just made me sad. I guess they give new recruits free coupons to the hard rock right there 😆 🤣

20231027_102116.jpg

20231027_101945.jpg

Just happened to walk by this place last time wandering around. They wouldn't let me in the basement to check for ghosts so I'm thinking they down there.

20231027_094723.jpg

Recruiting station and police station look weird to me.......sort of out of place.

Are they some sort of mobile stations?

Yes nyc is great! They never talk about how great it smells now. Just pot smoke everywhere. It's wonderful.
Right right..... Pizza and weed everywhere, and a huge amount of hate for DT.
I see the appeal........

still, i think Phoenix would be better, for a person like me at least.

Right right..... Pizza and weed everywhere, and a huge amount of hate for DT.
I see the appeal........

still, i think Phoenix would be better, for a person like me at least.
No you want something more like Oklahoma. Maybe idaho. Arizona is heading in the correct direction. Its not the right wing hell scape i grew up in anymore lol. Great food though. God I miss real Mexican food!

Recruiting station and police station look weird to me.......sort of out of place.

Are they some sort of mobile stations?
I don't know. I'm just wondering what sunglasses to wear when it gets nuked

No you want something more like Oklahoma. Maybe idaho. Arizona is heading in the correct direction. Its not the right wing hell scape i grew up in anymore lol. Great food though. God I miss real Mexican food!
Doesn't that give you diarrhea?
Or maybe that's just the drinking water?

-

Back