• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They Say You Always Remember Your First One...

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
And I sure won't forget her.

785706ec.jpg

I know buying something, especially of this caliber is counter active to my intentions of selling my goods however with X-Metals soon going away for awhile and the great deal I found on Craigslist I decided I had to pick this one up. Can't decide if I want to swap the Ruby for Black Iridium yet, the Ruby is kind of growing on me but I decided when I put my glasses up for sale that I'd only have glasses I could wear with everything. Oh well, until then I'm gonna enjoy these!

I bought my first Juliet off the shelf, at RRP and then some. Yes, ripped off i know. But damn it was good. X-metal/Black Iridium. Safe to say I went and got the Ruby lenses within the week, for that X-Men look. Thats when the addiction set in, and made the crazy, X-metal monster i am today.

Anyway, That exact juliet is still around.. you remember the JulieX project? Yes, thats her, with Donor XX hammerstems. Ah, beautiful.

6331274372_4c5847d756_b.jpg

Nice pickup...the x metal/ruby X Squared was also my first metal, among all my juliets and romeos so it will always be special. Plus it was my girlfriend's 2 yr anniversary present to me so she will cut off my hand if I ever sell or trade it!

My polished/fire polarized Juliet was my first X Metal. Also the frame that got me going, oh man i need to have more. Then my collection grew :)

Just spent most of the day wearing these and I love them! I was surprised by how comfortable they are, somewhat tight fit but I know they'll break in eventually.

Back