• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on new sunglasses

Lol... I'm not keen on the new releases. Just ugly and/or unimaginative.

Happily for me, the EVZERO and Jawbreaker gave me life lately. Maybe another Jawbreaker or two and a Woodgrain Holbrook and I'll be just about done.

Sent from Q's Note5

Keep doing what you're doing Oakley, you're making our vintage Oakley worth even more cause the new **** is just plain junk!

Keep doing what you're doing Oakley, you're making our vintage Oakley worth even more cause the new **** is just plain junk!
Tell us how you really feel about the new stuff. No Jawbreaker for you? :rofl: wait, maybe the Trillbe is more your speed.

Sent from Q's Note5

Lol... I'm not keen on the new releases. Just ugly and/or unimaginative.

Happily for me, the EVZERO and Jawbreaker gave me life lately. Maybe another Jawbreaker or two and a Woodgrain Holbrook and I'll be just about done.

Sent from Q's Note5
Lies Q being done? Very very doubtful lol.

Tell us how you really feel about the new stuff. No Jawbreaker for you? :rofl: wait, maybe the Trillbe is more your speed.

Sent from Q's Note5
I was holding back, didn't want to overwhelm the swear filter, lol

Last edited:
All the hate, damn. What about the Straightlinks, and I like the Elmonts even if they're a Ray Ban clone. Maybe I'm just biased working for Oakley but I really want a pair of Gold Elmont Ls and when I search the forum, all I see is trash talk about the new stuff. I have everything from old X-Metals to new "X-Metals" Oakley is going to continue to come out with new stuff. They can't just keep selling the same old thing and they're going to get it wrong a couple of times, look at the Stringers or Sliver R. Y'all are depressing me :(

Back