• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Three Great Reasons Why Every Decent Collection should have (Soulfulfrog) Customs

Wow! Awesome Job @SouLFuLFrog and @cacatman your right, will need to get myself some Custom Job done by Brian aka "Dominic Toretto" myself, im in Canada too. His work is amazing
You're in Canada and you haven't got a custom pair from him yet? Dude. YOU. ARE. MAD!!!!!

I'm telling you. Seriously. The hardest part is trying to choose just even just 5 frames out of the dozens he's done on his thread. I don't like looking there because everything is just too tempting and reasonably priced.....and dude, I'm NOT even a frogskin or holbrook type of guy!!!

Yeah just messaged him...im scared to get into it (custom pairs) i might not stopped lol
If X-metals are like a cigarette addiction. Getting into @SouLFuLFrog's customs is like a crack cocaine habit. One taste and you're hooked badly.....and like I said, I'm not really into the frogskins.

If X-metals are like a cigarette addiction. Getting into @SouLFuLFrog's customs is like a crack cocaine habit. One taste and you're hooked badly.....and like I said, I'm not really into the frogskins.
Lol Yeah man. Didn't expect id like frogskins my self but as soon as i put on a Shaun White Frogskins....i knew id have to have them so i did. Now i only Have the Shaun white and Andrew Trevor White (glow in the the dark) and light brown lense and love them. Will definitely get one done by Brian.Will come update with a design first or Concept.

Lol Yeah man. Didn't expect id like frogskins my self but as soon as i put on a Shaun White Frogskins....i knew id have to have them so i did. Now i only Have the Shaun white and Andrew Trevor White (glow in the the dark) and light brown lense and love them. Will definitely get one done by Brian.Will come update with a design first or Concept.
Don't forget to tag me when you get yours!!

yj4fq.jpg

Back