• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timepiece site deals similar to 6pm

Hando

Oakley Expert
**edit, I take back my apology for not using search, didn't come up with anything when I finally could.

Post your www.timepiece.com deal finds here! This is a site very similar to 6pm.com that has amazing deals on several styles and colorways. You can probably find an almost identical stock to 6pm, but it seems some styles have better prices, and others worse, so find some deals!

Link below:
Search

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay, first set of feedback. I mistakenly ordered the Asian Fit Green Fades. I wanted to email them about their return policy so I emailed them this morning. They hadn't shipped yet so were able to cancel the order, awesome customer service at the very least.

Okay, first set of feedback. I mistakenly ordered the Asian Fit Green Fades. I wanted to email them about their return policy so I emailed them this morning. They hadn't shipped yet so were able to cancel the order, awesome customer service at the very least.
Or you could say they were not good, since they still hadn't shipped yet. Ha

Yes. That too :) but their customer service rep was on it about the cancelation. Responded within minutes of me submitting the request.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back