• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Hiya @OakleyOneKenobi I have a pair of Juliet Plasma/Ice that I bought which have a very loose nose bridge. The lenses only have very minor scratches on; is there anything you can do about them? Also I'd like them cleaned up as they haven't been by the previous owner. In general the glasses just feel flimsy at the moment, as if they're going to break when i put them on.
Sorry, I'm new to Oakleys so apologies if the photos haven't been particularly helpful! I do have a video that I can send.
Cheers.

20220525_164406.jpg

20220525_162830.jpg

H buddy

Yes, I can sort them out no problem. Bridge couplers will have disintegrated. They need new couplers and pins. I also sort the hinges back to factory tight as well.

Price in on the 1st page. I will send you a message with my address and tel: number. You won’t be able to reply on here as you need so many points before you can sell, buy or message. Just email my email and I will reply with where to send them.

Best regards

Mike.

Hi
The arm has come off two pairs of the following. Are they repairable?! Please can you let me know. I can send pics.

Product Name: Tinfoil Carbon MttBlk/Silver w/Grey

SKU#: OO6018-01

Cheers,
James

Hi @OakleyOneKenobi - I'm new to the forum so can't message you, could you drop me a PM with your email please?
I'm looking to get my Penny's nosebridge tightened up and some aftermarket lenses swapped in - hopefully before this time next week - do you think that's possible to do?
Here's some pics, I think the right side flex-coupler is perishing. You can see the play in the 3rd pic.
Ideally if you can make them a tighter fit overall that would be perfect, so as acute a nose brige angle as possible? Making the gap between the tips of the arms something like 8cm?
Many thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Dan
View attachment 964633View attachment 964631View attachment 964632
Is this DAB who messaged me on eBay?

My e
Hi Oakley Onekenobi,

I have a pair of 24k XX metals that could do with some repair love I reckon.

Interested in seeing what you can do.

Alan
Sorry for the late reply Alan, I am so busy at the moment. Yes, I can sort your XX 24k. Let me know what needs doing and I will send over my email for my address buddy.

Mike

Hi
The arm has come off two pairs of the following. Are they repairable?! Please can you let me know. I can send pics.

Cheers,
James
Hi

Cheers,
James
Look these up these they do the repair. Glasses Repair Service | AlphaOmega Glasses Frame Repairs

Hi Oakley Onekenobi,

I have a pair of 24k XX metals that could do with some repair love I reckon.

Interested in seeing what you can do.

Alan
Yes Alan. I will send my email on your messages buddy. Just send me a message what wants doing and I’ll give you a price and send you my address buddy.

Mike

Hiya @OakleyOneKenobi I have a pair of Juliet Plasma/Ice that I bought which have a very loose nose bridge. The lenses only have very minor scratches on; is there anything you can do about them? Also I'd like them cleaned up as they haven't been by the previous owner. In general the glasses just feel flimsy at the moment, as if they're going to break when i put them on.
Sorry, I'm new to Oakleys so apologies if the photos haven't been particularly helpful! I do have a video that I can send.
Cheers.

View attachment 964634

View attachment 964635
Hi buddy

Are you into in getting them done? I need to fit people into a slot as I am very busy at the moment 👍

Back