• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi all! :) Iam from Slovenia and after 15years i want to sell my glasses. How much is the price of x metal Ice Juliet 3rd Generation? Serial: JI113120B

IMG_20200613_160420.jpg

IMG_20200613_160325.jpg

Hi all! :) Iam from Slovenia and after 15years i want to sell my glasses. How much is the price of x metal Ice Juliet 3rd Generation? Serial: JI113120B

View attachment 1062069

View attachment 1062070
At least you know the proper generation, unlike most people. Is the nose bridge tight or loose? How is the frame, scratches or gouges? What about the lenses, what kind of condition are they? I noticed the unobtainable shock is missing too. So many variables for an accurate assessment.

At least you know the proper generation, unlike most people. Is the nose bridge tight or loose? How is the frame, scratches or gouges? What about the lenses, what kind of condition are they? I noticed the unobtainable shock is missing too. So many variables for an accurate assessment.
Hi. Yes nose bridge is loose as i think its the same with all models:) There are just some small scratches .Overall the condition is great.As u can see from pictures. There is dust on lenses not scratches.

Hi. Yes nose bridge is loose as i think its the same with all models:) There are just some small scratches .Overall the condition is great.As u can see from pictures. There is dust on lenses not scratches.
No, it’s not the same with all models. Your flex couplers are shot. A tune up will be required & a unobtainable kit. I would say that they are worth about $150- $175 for a 3rd generation.

Last edited:
Hey all.

I've picked up some boxed original razor blades from a guy who bought them in the late 80s. They appear to be unworn and the lens is perfect except for a little dust.

Comes with the original box. Inside is a warranty card, string to hold them around your neck and a spare grey nose piece. Appears that it may be missing a couple of other bits but I have no idea how these were sold back in the day as I was 2y.o. when this pair was bought

Does anybody have a ballpark of what these sell for? I don't plan on wearing it as it seems like something a collector would appreciate as a historical display piece.

20230623_162222.jpg
20230623_162249.jpg
20230623_162255.jpg
20230623_162340.jpg

Hey all.

I've picked up some boxed original razor blades from a guy who bought them in the late 80s. They appear to be unworn and the lens is perfect except for a little dust.

Comes with the original box. Inside is a warranty card, string to hold them around your neck and a spare grey nose piece. Appears that it may be missing a couple of other bits but I have no idea how these were sold back in the day as I was 2y.o. when this pair was bought

Does anybody have a ballpark of what these sell for? I don't plan on wearing it as it seems like something a collector would appreciate as a historical display piece.

View attachment 1064539View attachment 1064540View attachment 1064541View attachment 1064542
Nice hook up brother! I am not sure of the value, but awesome it’s in the box. BEAUTIFUL!!

Latest Posts

Back