• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330920324621?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I bought these at the Buy It Now price. Seemed fine on the site, but after I received the glasses they had scratches on the right lens. Also, the right stem paint has a little bit of the design worn off. The design part doesn't bother me that much because it would probably happen naturally anyway from wear and tear.

I told the guy the problem and he gave me $25 bucks back. So I got it for $125. Is that a good price? Got the box and bag with it, but no paperwork which is ok by me.

I dont think for this forum. We are pretty good about not charging what everyone else charges especially what ebay the shark gets for items. Just my opinion

I see. I believe that if an auction runs from a low starting bid, the final price indicates the current demand, and the seller shouldn't be considered an eBay shark. Mine is brand new and seems to be in better condition than the one listed so I figure $50 premium is warranted. Anyway, thanks for your input falcon.

Back