• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
@Wicked its funny i never said made. I said plated. The fakes i bought where Ti Zr coated 0% gold PLATING. Oakley says real gold PLATED, but everyone thinks the 24k gold is Titauim for some reason. Ill belive Oakley directly.

When you find you've dug yourself into a hole, what's the first thing you should do?

STOP DIGGING.

@Wicked its funny i never said made. I said plated. The fakes i bought where Ti Zr coated 0% gold PLATING. Oakley says real gold PLATED, but everyone thinks the 24k gold is Titauim for some reason. Ill belive Oakley directly.

No clue about Oakley X Metal heritage - and come here to teach the experts. The conversation is descending to an intellectual equivalent of fingers in ears and saying “LA LA LA ... “ to himself...

am starting to think this is an elaborate TROLLING by Eric the 12 y.o. In a man’s body

Hey does anyone know what oakley Radar BMX Chrome are worth in good - very good condition. like these

images (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Back