• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi Folks,

I'm new to the forum. Almost threw out my Juliets today - i didn't know they were so collectible or that the nose bridge was reparable!

Wondering what you guys think my pair is worth. The nose bridge needs the rubber replaced. The lenses you see in the picture are scratched to heck but i have a new genuine pair of Oakley Tungsten Iridium lenses that i can put in them.

The frame itself is in perfect condition.
20210417_160221.jpg

I believe these are generation 5 sunglasses.

I have the original box and coins.

Thanks!

Heyo all you experts! Wanted to get an opinion on a pair of polished/black iridium Penny's I have been eyeing on ebay. The asking price is $500, which I believe is too high but I was trying to gauge what I should counter with. I read in another thread polished Penny's are worth about the same as Juliets so I was thinking about $350? No box, just the glasses and a vault case. Serial PB022221. They look in pretty good condition. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Thank you!

Unisex OAKLEY PENNY Polished Titanium Sunglasses w/Black Iridium Polarized Lens | eBay

Heyo all you experts! Wanted to get an opinion on a pair of polished/black iridium Penny's I have been eyeing on ebay. The asking price is $500, which I believe is too high but I was trying to gauge what I should counter with. I read in another thread polished Penny's are worth about the same as Juliets so I was thinking about $350? No box, just the glasses and a vault case. Serial PB022221. They look in pretty good condition. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Thank you!

Unisex OAKLEY PENNY Polished Titanium Sunglasses w/Black Iridium Polarized Lens | eBay

I just looked through the sold Penny’s on eBay, and they have sold up to 800.00, so they are all over the place, so you can try to give an offer and see if he excepts

Hi Folks,

I'm new to the forum. Almost threw out my Juliets today - i didn't know they were so collectible or that the nose bridge was reparable!

Wondering what you guys think my pair is worth. The nose bridge needs the rubber replaced. The lenses you see in the picture are scratched to heck but i have a new genuine pair of Oakley Tungsten Iridium lenses that i can put in them.

View attachment 857474

Thanks!

new lenses, and having box and coin, I would say 300 to 325.00 due to needing a tune up

Hi Folks,

View attachment 857474

Thanks!
@Ti man price this would you

Latest Posts

Back