• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

We Hate You All.

Exr29070

Oakley Beginner
South Texas
By "we" I mean my wallet and myself.

It all started as I was looking into what constitutes a "tune-up."

Then it turned into "Crap X-metals are discontinued!" Through your forum, I discovered the concept of the "Vault" store and I ran over there and picked up some X-Squareds.

Then of course I got the polished frame off CL thinking... that'll be my last pair.

Then I saw TiO2's for the first time today browsing the forum.

Please stop making me buy "new" X-Metals. :mad:

LOL! Disable your account and never look back if you and your wallet hate us that much :lol:

Juliets, X Squared, Romeo 1 and 2, Penny, Half X, X Metal XX.

Then you'll start looking at the different colorways and the generational differences in each finish and the color of the lenses... specifically Ruby.

If you like the TiO2 X Metal XX, search for 24K X Metal XX. Oh and don't forget about the 24k Juliets and X Squared :smile:

Now you'll just hate me :lol:

At least some pairs hold value real well. That's what I tell my wife.

LOL! Disable your account and never look back if you and your wallet hate us that much :lol:

Then you'll start looking at the different colorways and the generational differences in each finish and the color of the lenses... specifically Ruby.

If you like the TiO2 X Metal XX, search for 24K X Metal XX. Oh and don't forget about the 24k Juliets and X Squared :smile:

oh dont forget youll need the mars to finish the "all 8 metals" set! haha

spoken like a true x-metalist!! :laugh:

Back