• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

Awesome collection V2oak of hot toys. I started getting them 5 years ago as the head sculpts we’re getting much better. Unfortunately it’s a sickness like the Oakley collecting. Spare room storage and office areaView attachment 807724View attachment 807726

Yes bro, its addicting especially if you get the figure less than retail LOL. And yes their headsculpt is 99% most of the time is 1:1 likeness. I got a few funkopops too
1240372d22c733b33287b6a1f6c89681.jpg

1687afe36ef8b7df35ef4549e00ec334.jpg

Guns, misfits T-shirts, records, and anything else misfits, books, oakleys, and I have a bunch of mighty max toys that I hid From my kids

:cry: Why??? Still is my number 1 favorite.
Dunno, seemed to skew a bit too young for me maybe. Don’t mind the art style so much, I like Akira Toriyama’s work on Dragon Quest, but the silly memes like “over 9000” probably don’t help.

What’s your best 5??
Good question. Has to be something from Ghibli, maybe Spirited Away. The Monogatari series, particularly earlier ones like Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Fullmetal Alchemist. Clannad and Clannad After Story, because the latter is one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen. Some Mobile Suit Gundam, maybe 00. Mushi-shi. Spiral. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but only the first series. Black Lagoon. Neon Genesis Evangelion. Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works. Steins;Gate. A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun. 5 Centimetres Per Second. I watched all of Bleach and Naruto too, so it’s not like I’m totally against shōnen, just DBZ never really appealed. I do tend to prefer seinen to shōnen in general.

More than 5, I know, but I have nearly 1000 anime DVDs and BDs so impossible to narrow it down that much.

Back