• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is a rough value of Ducati Juliet?

already on eBay for 400

were they tuned and have the original new lenses? lol no they are not the same pair. those do come with a nice Fauxkley case tho. his are on there for less than that on auction. I wonder where it will end if its close to our valuation here...

were they tuned and have the original new lenses? lol no they are not the same pair. those do come with a nice Fauxkley case tho. his are on there for less than that on auction. I wonder where it will end if its close to our valuation here...

actually the listing changed from when I saw it earlier, it was originally 400 🙏

But let's be realistic.
Without a Ducati serial No., OEM Rubber, and Lenses, it's just a Gen.4 Juliet with the least desirable Frame color.
Carbon Beater Juliets are worth 150,- max.
If you put 150,- in tune-up, Lenses and Rubber in its Worth 300,-
Sell the Micro Fiber for 20,- and buy a new one for 10,- is the most Profit you ever going to get out of this Juliet.

Last edited:
But let's be realistic.
Without a Ducati serial No., OEM Rubber, and Lenses, it's just a Gen.4 Juliet with the least desirable Frame color.
Carbon Beater Juliets are worth 150,- max.
If you put 150,- in tune-up, Lenses and Rubber in its Worth 300,-
Sell the Micro Fiber for 20,- and buy a new one for 10,- is the most Profit you ever going to get out of this Juliet.

true but you and I know that. Noob on the bay be like, “whaaa! Limited edition!!!”

Back