• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

No. I'm primarily in the Michigan market with a few stragglers in OH, WV and IN. Possibly heading to LA soon until Oct. There is another company doing these but they suck and we're taking them over. Typical remodel is 3-5 days.

No. I'm primarily in the Michigan market with a few stragglers in OH, WV and IN. Possibly heading to LA soon until Oct. There is another company doing these but they suck and we're taking them over. Typical remodel is 3-5 days.
You mean like for real LA or California?

Ohhhhh....Well we just picked up a string of 45 stores in LA, AR & AL.......sadly I'm prolly headed to LA, California....:mad:

I cannot stomach either any longer.....we have been given so much free pizza that if I don't ever eat it again it'll be too soon.......

It does. One of my wife's friends brought over a $5 hot n ready pizza from there. One bite and I was done. I told my wife that chick must not like us lol
There pizza is good for two things 1) small kids birthday party they love it,easy clean up, cheap, no cooking and so wife or girlfriend happy or both :spiteful::lol: 2) making you go to the bathroom:twitch:

Last edited:
Back