• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley lenses are these? - Identify Lenses Thread

I actually know that they are lenses for the fuel cell. But they are special. Probably a production error. They have a much stronger green coloring on the inner edge than usual. They are actually in violet iridium. But so far, none of these lenses looked like this. Are they special? Are they possibly worth more, such as a rare stamp? :) Is someone interested? it is very difficult to capture the color in a picture

IMG20220826190330.jpg

IMG20220826190357.jpg

IMG20220826190428.jpg

IMG20220826190533.jpg

I actually know that they are lenses for the fuel cell. But they are special. Probably a production error. They have a much stronger green coloring on the inner edge than usual. They are actually in violet iridium. But so far, none of these lenses looked like this. Are they special? Are they possibly worth more, such as a rare stamp? :) Is someone interested? it is very difficult to capture the color in a picture

View attachment 989753

View attachment 989754

View attachment 989755

View attachment 989756

I have seen Violet Iridiums like this.

Quite the find as they are very attractive.

View attachment 989753

View attachment 989754

View attachment 989755

View attachment 989756
@Scarface maybe for you :p

View attachment 989753

View attachment 989754

View attachment 989755

View attachment 989756
Those are beautiful. Either heavy or light on the edge during the coating process.

Back