• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What TV Shows Do You Watch?

I DVR:
Archer
Justified
Chasing Classic Cars
What's my Car Worth?
Wheeler Dealers

Is anyone else watching the new show "Arrow" on the CW?

For a comic book guy like me, it's been pretty entertaining. First with Deadshot, then Deathstroke the Terminator and next week The Royal Flush Gang. (Man, what a geek I am.)

Is anyone else watching the new show "Arrow" on the CW?

For a comic book guy like me, it's been pretty entertaining. First with Deadshot, then Deathstroke the Terminator and next week The Royal Flush Gang. (Man, what a geek I am.)

I haven't seen this week's, I have it DVRd for the weekend, along with Elementary.

I actually found there are a couple Arrow companion podcasts. Quiver was featured, I got the latest episode and it was TERRIBLE.

I really want Arrow to achieve Supernatural success. Under the radar, but on a network that just lets it go and generates 10 badass seasons.

I usually watch Sons of Anarchy, Tosh.0, Dexter (well I wait for it to come out on DVD then buy it)

Sons of Anarchy, how I met your mother, Vegas, big bang theory, south park, curb your enthusiasm, duck dynasty, and white collar.

The Walking Dead is the only weekly show I watch. If I am not watching sports or Sportscenter then it is Adult Swim for hours a night.

Back