• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When I'm not riding I'm relaxing

Old faithful Radars made it to the top with me

IMG_0763.JPG

I made it back in one piece. The mistral almost won though. So windy at the top that it lifted me and the bike up and dumped us on the ground.

Cool. Riding up Ventoux is on my "bucket list".
And Alpe d' Huez, Tourmalet and some of the Italian ones as well.

Cool. Riding up Ventoux is on my "bucket list".
And Alpe d' Huez, Tourmalet and some of the Italian ones as well.

Yeah Ventoux was on mine too. I can confirm that it's worthy of a bucket list entry. The entire mountain is covered in cyclists from the top to the bottom. All with the same aim of getting to the top.

I'm heading to Montpellier tomorrow and I'm seriously considering ticking off the tourmalet too.

Yeah Ventoux was on mine too. I can confirm that it's worthy of a bucket list entry. The entire mountain is covered in cyclists from the top to the bottom. All with the same aim of getting to the top.

I'm heading to Montpellier tomorrow and I'm seriously considering ticking off the tourmalet too.

tourmalet is a must for any cyclist

So, I didn't make it to the Tourmelet. I'm just a little too far from there.

So I parked in Colliure instead and rode the Pyrenees along the east coast and into Spain.

I must say, the roads are exceptionally well maintained and really cycling friendly. Best ride I've ever had in my own for sure.

Back