• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When I'm not riding I'm relaxing

Cellbass

Oakley Beginner
Hi all.

I'm an Oakley sunglasses owner since around 2013 when I bought a pair of 30yr special edition fire iridium lens Radarlock path.

I still have these and have added to my collection with 3 pairs of Holbrook.

1. Julian Wilson ltd edition.
2. Prizm Black
3. Prizm/Polarized Tungsten

Sadly, I dropped my Tungsten lens' on concrete and caused a few chips to the right lens. A couple of which are directly
In my eye line. It's the closest I've come to crying in my adult life. Haha.

As The title says. I ride my bike probably more than I do anything else. The rest of thof time I chill with the fam.

Anyways. Thought I'd bid everyone on here a huge hello and I look forward to getting used to what the forum can offer.

Kendo

Hi all.

I'm an Oakley sunglasses owner since around 2013 when I bought a pair of 30yr special edition fire iridium lens Radarlock path.

I still have these and have added to my collection with 3 pairs of Holbrook.

1. Julian Wilson ltd edition.
2. Prizm Black
3. Prizm/Polarized Tungsten

Sadly, I dropped my Tungsten lens' on concrete and caused a few chips to the right lens. A couple of which are directly
In my eye line. It's the closest I've come to crying in my adult life. Haha.

As The title says. I ride my bike probably more than I do anything else. The rest of thof time I chill with the fam.

Anyways. Thought I'd bid everyone on here a huge hello and I look forward to getting used to what the forum can offer.

Kendo
Welcome to the forum

If you mean bicycle then you'll get along with @cyclerdoug and a few others really well here.

There's a thread called "show us your bike" for that too.

Kendo welcome! As Frank mentioned, plenty of cyclists in here practicing all disciplines. Make yourself at home, and show us your bike(s) if you're so inclined!

Back