• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Instead of a list we should do a feedback system for sellers and buyers.....oh wait we have one :D
We all know that while helpful, the weakness of the system is that people are reluctant to leave negative feedback. See here.

It's easier to state those who we REALLY TRUST over and above those who we would take the risk to do business with. ie. our top relationships. That's why I put the bar relatively high in terms of $1000, and whether you'd underwrite them.

We trust most people here, but who are the ones that you'd send $1000 F & F and underwrite?

Of course, some people will get miffed about not being mentioned. I can't help that. I don't know everyone.

So sue me. Or better still, come over to Jordan and kill me! I'll buy you a drink before you do! (hard to get alcohol in a Muslim nation).

Last edited:
Dang... I'm nowhere to be found here!

Well to be fair I've mostly bought here not sold so...

Who can I vouch for?
@SFFrog goes without even saying
@OakleyTrader15 - all about the bundles. Awesome.
@Jmgarcia. Great dude. Wonderful email interaction
@MarcelN @Tomtucker and @GavinL - fellow Radar fans from outside the US. Flawless transactions with all
@tigbball5 - solid dude
@Rotorhead - got my last M Frame (a crystal red one) from him a while back. Solid as well.

Latest Posts

Back