• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Feel free to put him on your own list! He doesn't deserve a place with the greats.
You are always fair on price and your descriptions are second to none bro. Remember buying a pair of polarized Juliet black lenses and you rated them 8/10. I couldn't find a single mark on them bro. I would buy from you 100% of the time.

You are always fair on price and your descriptions are second to none bro. Remember buying a pair of polarized Juliet black lenses and you rated them 8/10. I couldn't find a single mark on them bro. I would buy from you 100% of the time.
What the....I must have accidentally sent you the wrong pair!! ;)

Actually, although I think I'm honest, my prices generally are a bit elevated compared to what you can buy from others on the forum.

I've had great transaction with most on the list already. I would definitely add @Aggie07 to this. Great guy to deal with. But so far I agree with most of this list.
I have found the best way to go about business is to ask those you trust if they have experience in dealing with certain members. I recall asking @SiRacer420 several times for his input.

Now what we should have on here is a
WALL OF SHAME.........
But admin would need to approve the reason to add someone to the wall and you should have proof of the bad transaction ect......
If the deal is made right by the guilty party they can be removed.

I've had great transaction with most on the list already. I would definitely add @Aggie07 to this. Great guy to deal with. But so far I agree with most of this list.
I have found the best way to go about business is to ask those you trust if they have experience in dealing with certain members. I recall asking @SiRacer420 several times for his input.
Si is a great member. I would deal with him anytime. Not dealt with Aggie07 but know he has a great feedback.

Latest Posts

Back