• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Now what we should have on here is a
WALL OF SHAME.........
But admin would need to approve the reason to add someone to the wall and you should have proof of the bad transaction ect......
If the deal is made right by the guilty party they can be removed.
Yeah. They've been asked. Can't do that for obvious reasons....and people can change, too. Besides, O.F. is their "thread", not ours!!!

Agreed but it's an idea.
Live and learn, luckily I've had 99% success with sellers on here. Only 1 issue out of many. I will take that chance any day.
Yeah, but I reckon that if you just stuck with this list, you could improve your chances by another 0.8 or 0.9%.

Agreed but it's an idea.
Live and learn, luckily I've had 99% success with sellers on here. Only 1 issue out of many. I will take that chance any day.
There should be some kind of indication that someone has ripped off a fellow member. That is unforgivable. A friend of mine on here had that happen as have others I have seen. We all have Pay Pal to fall back on if we are not happy with the description but, ripping off fellow members should have severe consequences.

There should be some kind of indication that someone has ripped off a fellow member. That is unforgivable. A friend of mine on here had that happen as have others I have seen. We all have Pay Pal to fall back on if we are not happy with the description but, ripping off fellow members should have severe consequences.
It's just hard to prove sometimes and very hard to adjudicate from afar as a third person. It's a no win situation for the Mods. And sometimes it literally may be the mailman's fault for damage or missing mail delivery. I think that's why the mods are reluctant to get embroiled and insist on PayPal g and s.

It's just hard to prove sometimes and very hard to adjudicate from afar as a third person. It's a no win situation for the Mods. And sometimes it literally may be the mailman's fault for damage or missing mail delivery. I think that's why the mods are reluctant to get embroiled and insist on PayPal g and s.
Yeah, gotta agree. If we are going to buy, we should all cover ourselves by using Pay Pal then there is no loss.

Man you should have been around when asking for F&F was a thing and mods had to handle deals gone south. It wasn't too long after I joined that it changed but damn did those mods have to deal with some ****. I was and still am a big fan of them not having to handle deals anymore.

I don't sell, I buy. I think I've put two WTS listings here and they were both for non-Oakley items and a long time ago. One sold, the other traded. So whether or not I make the trusted seller list is irrelevant to me.

That said, this list has limited value. Unfortunately more than once here a seller with a good reputation has flaked out and started ripping people off. Trustworthy today doesn't always mean trustworthy tomorrow. Just follow buying practices that protect yourself and then you don't have to take someone else's word on who to trust.

Last edited:
^^ that's the damn truth.

But while we're talking about trustworthy dudes, here's one. @Dyeraudio I'd buy something from him for $1000 and send it F&F and not lose any sleep.

I don't what the **** would get me to spend $1000 but it would have to be damn awesome. You'd get Dingo to drop a stack long before me lol

Back