• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who On OakleyFourm Would You Like To Meet?

Would love to hang out with Carlos and Del. Both hooked me up with numerous great deals!

Oh and also O_S! Maybe someday when I manage to get a home ticket when Spurs host the Toon Army eh!

Getting sick of meeting Brip and Milk though! hahaha just joking!!:laugh:

Would love to hang out with Carlos and Del. Both hooked me up with numerous great deals!

Oh and also O_S! Maybe someday when I manage to get a home ticket when Spurs host the Toon Army eh!

Getting sick of meeting Brip and Milk though! hahaha just joking!!:laugh:

watch what you say kenneth... esp when i am in possession of the better half of your collection including your Ti R1... heh heh heh.

ha! you seem to do fine anyway fgg... its like every other day youve got a score thread. anton has been into customs and zeros lately, so we have plenty to chat about :)

LMAO... I do not score that often, I buy often but they aren't all scores... He beats me to most because he hits the scores while im at work... Im gonna have to check in on him with the custom work, I have some stuff cooking also and I dont want to step on his innovations...

hes not a member on here but lee silver

probably the most knowledgeable collector of vintage and more than likely has the greatest collection of mint n box vintage pairs known to man in the history of the world.

he got me started on vintage -where it all started

hi funky
yeh he lives in leicester
tried to meet up this year but were so busy

hes the guru of vintage on the o-review and has written some articles on vintage
he doesnt display any vintage and he keeps it all boxed away from sunlight and when i mean MIB i mean he has pretty much his entire collection of vintage in the condition it came from in the factory,mumbos, zeros etc

when he wants to, he can tease with pairs in the condition you never thought existed and hes the one responsible for getting me on the vintage trail, whih im so pleased about as vintage is becoming so hard to get, especially in good condition and even harder with boxes-im glad i got on it when i did as the new stuff doesnt do anything for me

saying that im thinking of selling up my collection bar my mumbos, splatters, strip, zeros and watches

id like to re invest the value into watches as my loves hae changed lately, but if i do i will only sell certain items as sets/lots rather than split, i.e. sub zeros, razor blades, blades, m frames, eyeshades, dartboards,slash, racing jackets,display items etc

im also trying to fathom the best way to do it as ebay rips you for fees but i want the widest collectors market possible to get the chance to add them to their collection

im guessing of got about 80-100 pairs glasses to go plus spare lenses, display items etc so will take time to work it out and get sorted, plus the nightmare of getting boxes together to ship them!

Back