• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why are you ruining deals for other people?

Not gonna lie, Id ruin anyones day If I saw a Romero for $20 on Offer-up. Wouldnt you?

Wow, no. There was an X-squared listed a couple weeks ago for $65. It had already been listed for45 min so I didn’t bother. Basically you’ve got about 5 min after it’s listed before someone is on their way. I believe in first come first serve and congrats for getting a good deal.

I believe in that here, but Offer-up is just that. Make an Offer. Doesnt mean only lower offers.

That would have been fine if I said I’ll be there tomorrow or something. But the fact that I was on my way and we had agreed to the price already., and also the fact that she tried to lie about it as well. Also, that wasn’t an offer, that’s the price she had it listed as.

Last edited:
That would have been fine if I said I’ll be there tomorrow or something. But the fact that I was on my way and we had agreed to the price already., and also the fact that she tried to lie about it as well. Also, that wasn’t an offer, that’s the price she had it listed as.
Its bad on her for not honoring it. I agree

With these sales portals there is no loyalty to you.
I would have offered $ 200,- min. for an R1 because I know someone will offer 100,-
And of course he'll back down on you.
Within 15min. my money was sent back minus PP fees because someone offered more.
Dry your tears, blow your nose and wait for the next deal.
Thats what I do.

Im not that upset about it, if that’s what you think. Lol. Just blowing off steam like we all do here.
I know the feeling too well.
I made over 200 purchases within one year.
I have seen my share of bad deals.

You should have offered 800.00 and then turned your car around and headed back home.

You know I thought about that. Also I’m thinking of doing something similar in the future to this guy who keeps doing this. Lol
Hopefully at some point the seller gets "stuck" with the item and will maybe think about what they are doing. But probably not.

Latest Posts

Back