• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why falling XMetal prices are bad.

Because not too many people can afford expensive sunglasses. Even when these came out only the rich kids wore xmetals where i grew up
350 back in the day was sooooo expensive 😂😅🤣 imagine a sony playstation was 199 and a sunglasses for like 300 was so out of reach…

Because not too many people can afford expensive sunglasses. Even when these came out only the rich kids wore xmetals where i grew up
Even then I had the money was still single and flush with cash just back from overseas deployment... seemed frivolous and kept searching for that perfect pair until I tried on the Juliets.

Now, of course would have bought at least one pair of each , if not two!

350 back in the day was sooooo expensive 😂😅🤣 imagine a sony playstation was 199 and a sunglasses for like 300 was so out of reach…
Was the xmetal variant more expensive than the plasma juliet? I remember buying juliets online at $300 but the xm/ruby juliet was more expensive at a retail shop in the mall

Was the xmetal variant more expensive than the plasma juliet? I remember buying juliets online at $300 but the xm/ruby juliet was more expensive at a retail shop in the mall
The retailers marks em up for profit.
i think it was the polished was that more expensive by 25 bucks more

Latest Posts

Back