• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why falling XMetal prices are bad.

Only thing that seems relatively cheap are Juliets because there are so many. Romeo 1, XX, Penny are still very pricey
I think it's a lot to do with they're later generations. Rather than it's due to amounts made: granted, Juliets are more readily available, but I believe a large percentage of them are shiny Plasmas and Titaniums.

I think it's a lot to do with they're later generations. Rather than it's due to amounts made: granted, Juliets are more readily available, but I believe a large percentage of them are shiny Plasmas and Titaniums.
How come i can't seem to get my hands on a ti/gold frame? I've only had 1 since 2014 🤦🏻 i think xmetal and plasma are more common

Well did it fall down?? Some here are selling those juliet “regular releases” for like 650 plus, loose frames cheaper though….I remember those jordan boxed R1 sells for 1500 back in the day might be more expensive now, if you can even find one??

This is a screenshot from Oakley.com in 97 when the Romeo came out. Notice how it mentions x metals are “all-metal” frames. It then describes how x metal is a combination of 5 metals heated at 3000 degrees.

Meaning, anything else is just a fauX-Metal

ce305d9caefe3d70b90ba30159140b16.jpg

Latest Posts

Back