• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why I Love This Forum?

my pleasure guys, i meant every word i put into it...i cant imagine how long will it take for me to ask a stranger wearing an oakley in street, bar, parks, and started a decent conversation if he share the same passion i have...maybe assuming he does, thats only a friend i got, compared to thousands here in the forum i can communicate with in a split seconds....lets have some fun!

Well said mate have to say none gets my Oakley bug... love coming on here seeing what everyone has got, what they just picked up or seeing someone helping each other out along the way. Also glad to make some friends on here!

i could not have said it better myself. AMEN kabayan....

and also, coz raybans suck a**!!! and this is based on experience... got freakin' headaches when i wore the raybans my wife gave me.

i LOVE this FORUM because.....

the sense of belongingness to a community who share the same passion i have for the LOVe of OaKS!

its very rewarding in every aspect of being here for a short period of time although i already love Oaks for years!

because of this i say THANK YOU all for accepting me as part of this community and i hope i can contribute
more for a lasting relationship!

above all, ThANKS God for this given life BECaUSE life is temporary and i was given the opportunity to enjoy what i have!

God bless us all! ;)
:cry:

:bump:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I appreciate having you here as well. You've helped me out plenty throughout my short time here, as well as others in the community.

I love this forum because it takes up enough of my time and money so that I can't start another hobby/collection that would be weirder! Oh and the people are nice too :)

Back