• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

With Prizm Road I definitely see more

It looks even better through a prizm road lens:D

images-2.jpg

Every thread you start just seems like a first year marketing student trying to be “viral”

I hope people see the posting and get as much joy from the lens that I have. The internet has not only changed the world it's pushing everything in the right direction - people sharing good information with everyone all over the world. What this means is we will eventually have peace, prosperity and happiness for all!
By the way how is the search for a camera going?

SMH

I will see what I can do over the holiday weekend.

I hope people see the posting and get as much joy from the lens that I have. The internet has not only changed the world it's pushing everything in the right direction - people sharing good information with everyone all over the world. What this means is we will eventually have peace, prosperity and happiness for all!

I will see what I can do over the holiday weekend.

2017-11-17-22-12-35-.jpg

Hey, can we test the ANSI protection of that lens? You never know when you might catch a fist when raving about them. You know, people get jealous over what you have. It’s good to know for sure.

Truth and what kinda bullshit is this thread even about you lost me at Cloud formations.

Cloud formations?

They went on forever and they, when I, we lived in Arizona
And the skies always had little fluffy clouds
And they moved down, they were long and clear
And there were lots of stars at night

And when it would rain it would all turn, it, they were beautiful
The most beautiful skies as a matter of fact
The sunsets were purple and red and yellow and on fire
And the clouds would catch the colors everywhere
That's neat, 'cause I used to look at them all the time when I was little
You don't see that, you might still see them in the desert

Back