• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wonky Juliets

If you got them for reasonable price you still did well. 250$ is a good value for that frame 200$ low end..

Plus if those are mint Fire polarized lenses..

If you got them for reasonable price you still did well. 250$ is a good value for that frame 200$ low end..
I won them on eBay for £170 incl postage (with beat up original lenses - looked rather cool). And I spent approx £110 each for Brand new 1 x OEM Polarised Fire Iridium lens and 1 x OEM Polarised Black Iridium lens.

You can get better deals here for lenses. But those are good ones to have!

Now that you have 15+ posts you should be able to browse the exchange area. Especially x-metal stuff..

You can get better deals here for lenses. But those are good ones to have!
Yeah I reckon I could have done better on the pricing on the frames and lenses but hey hoe that's the way the cookie crumbles. Besides I wanted to get my hands on the lenses before they were mega hard to get hold off. I'm just looking forward to getting a lot of use out of them. All I need is the damn sun!

Not only is the ear stem bent, it looks like someone tried to bend the curved part in even more...

Oh
Not only is the ear stem bent, it looks like someone tried to bend the curved part in even more...
Hmm yeah. The bend was noticable on the birds eye view but I thought that may have been the design, and I thought that was the bend Lupetto spotted. Well..as long as they sit straight then I can live it.

Back