• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Unknown

I was wondering about your ability to read, also.......
or maybe.....?

E9BF7B73-D3DB-4D7F-95B6-A0FA12013854.jpeg

They are XX, not a juliet nor a romeo. TiO2 means Titanium Oxygen. Somebody wasn't paying attention in chemistry class 🤨
Thanks. Did these come out after or before juliet or romeo. They do have a serial number on frame ... and are they more rare as a collectable?

Thanks. Did these come out after or before juliet or romeo. They do have a serial number on frame ... and are they more rare as a collectable?
they're more expensive than the juliet tio2 because they are bigger and the fans of the juliets from the 90s have big fat heads now that are too big for a juliet. They have no choice but to settle for an XX

I'll get alot of heat from this post 😂

They are XX, not a juliet nor a romeo. TiO2 means Titanium Oxygen. Somebody wasn't paying attention in chemistry class 🤨
I am intrigued by the “ custom silver inlaid pads w/silver chain turned out ($175)”
They do make the fit easier to wear. The pads have rubber on bottoms that lay against your head and rubber coating in the holes that temples go into and is a pressure fit. They hold pretty well as they can be dangled around your neck on chain.

Latest Posts

Back