• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Young Oakley Fan

hellboy95

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I'm a huge fan of the Oakley designs from the early 2000s and late 90s. I started following the brand and looking into its history a few months ago and have fallen in love ever since. Definitely into the more outlandish designs, Oakley has done over the years, whether it be sunglasses or other apparel

I would love to get my hands on a pair of OTTs if anyone was selling?? I have quite an eccentric style and would be one of the few people in this world that would wear a pair of OTTs in their daily life. They don't need to be perfect, I really just love the shape and haven't found anything else like them.

I was also curious to know if anyone had a pair of Thumper's they were interested in selling, particularly the early models. Also if anyone has some old Oakley catalogs or magazines? I would love to see some scans of the original designs and their advertisements!

Hi,

I'm a huge fan of the Oakley designs from the early 2000s and late 90s. I started following the brand and looking into its history a few months ago and have fallen in love ever since. Definitely into the more outlandish designs, Oakley has done over the years, whether it be sunglasses or other apparel

I would love to get my hands on a pair of OTTs if anyone was selling?? I have quite an eccentric style and would be one of the few people in this world that would wear a pair of OTTs in their daily life. They don't need to be perfect, I really just love the shape and haven't found anything else like them.

I was also curious to know if anyone had a pair of Thumper's they were interested in selling, particularly the early models. Also if anyone has some old Oakley catalogs or magazines? I would love to see some scans of the original designs and their advertisements!
You can’t buy yet because your account is new. Buy premium, or wait 2 weeks and make 15 posts.

www.o-review.com has some catalog scans. There’s a couple pics in a thread here as well, search is your friend.

Back