• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Pair Would You Say Requires A Case?

Yeah but I figured at her height she would still have a problem. :p

modern-ladders-and-step-stools.jpg

How many different oakley case options are there?

The cases are what made me become a "collector". Before the cases, I was just a fan. Now Im a certified Oakley nut, according to my friends.

Once you can display them, the addiction really starts to kick in.

Honestly, I'd love a proper Oakley Case and I'm now at 4 pairs of my own plus my wife's Caveats, so 5 total. But when I look at the $ for some of the cases I always think about what OTHER pair of Oakleys I could buy with that kind of coin :)

I personally will be buying this guy DETOLF Glass-door cabinet - IKEA from IKEA. Since I'll have leftover space (until I eventually fill the whole thing up with Oakleys hehe) I'll also be displaying some of my other prized possessions (a ton of Halo goodies, aviation relics, etc.) in the case. If I were to spring for a proper Oakley case, I think it'd feel weird about having non-Oakley goodies in it. So I'm going for the 2 birds 1 stone approach here. Don't get me wrong, I definitely want an Oakley Case (or two or three pending I can convince my significant :) ) but I think the IKEA case is a great piece for now.

Back