• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well, I Was Let Down Again

In the exchange section there is a chrome iridium polarized lens for the batwolf for sale. If you are looking for a shield style lens. You can find a frame only on ebay and piece them together.

EDIT: They sold.

Last edited:
TwoFace colorways

FYI, chrome iridium Plaintiff.

Did you look at the Style Switch?

thanks for the options and advice ya'll.....

I DID see the Style Switch and TwoFace on Oakley's site last night, but the Plaintiff Square were my favorites....

my main goal is to try out a shield type lens though, at least once - even if I just go to Walleva and buy their Titanium Iridium to test it out, I think I will go that route...

I'm going to play with my RadarLocks when they come in on Thursday to see how much easier it is to swap lenses.....

p.s.
here's what they look like in the sun and in the shade.....gorgeous lens, just not "exactly" how I wanted it....

svbo.jpg

x2d76.jpg

yeah, I drove into the sun this morning and felt like a wizard....

sun !?!? what sun !?!?

Exactly bro. Keep em! That's my go to lens most if the summer. It just kills that bright light that flares and the polarized rids the annoying glares.

Exactly bro. Keep em! That's my go to lens most if the summer. It just kills that bright light that flares and the polarized rids the annoying glares.
and when you look out of your tinted windows while driving, all the black cars have that purple/green/blue haze to them.....

and when you look out of your tinted windows while driving, all the black cars have that purple/green/blue haze to them.....
That won't bother you after a while. It's all cool at first then you get used to it. try tilting your head sideways too and it changes. ;)

Back