• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Annual "O" Collectors Expo in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to attend but will be be too expensive to get out there from Ohio . Almost 1000 dollars for flights ,food.,hotel, car etc . Plus going on vacation that week leading up to it. Maybe interested in the online thing.

Regretfully I'm going to have to remove myself from the attendee list, @JRJ. Not going to fit in the budget this year, cash or time. I'd love to see the online auction unfold, especially if the whole crew out there is in the feed too! Love to see everyone enjoying themselves a the event! If we have another I'll do my best to try...especially if it's in October, I plan on being in that area of the country then anyway next year. :)

Online folks only to get bid on the leftovers that the on-site folks don't buy ;) I'm sure there will be a poster or 2 left for you to bid on, lol
Just in case you're not joking, online folks will get "real time bidding" so they have just as much a chance as those who attend... we are working on the details so any collector in the world can participate.
And if you were joking, Sorry for the hijack!

Just in case you're not joking, online folks will get "real time bidding" so they have just as much a chance as those who attend... we are working on the details so any collector in the world can participate.
Yeah I was just joking around and giving them a hard time

Is there a online fee as we have to pay a entrance fee....what is the entrance fee going towards. Just curious.

Sent from: Outer Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back