• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Annual "O" Collectors Expo in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Organize one then lol.
It has to be fun, free, and full of hot chicks lol.
I'm curious. For people who have paid. Paid by PayPal? And what's the cutoff time for disputing your transaction and getting your money back for not getting your services THAT YOU PAID FOR???? (HINT HINT)

I'm curious. For people who have paid. Paid by PayPal? And what's the cutoff time for disputing your transaction and getting your money back for not getting your services THAT YOU PAID FOR???? (HINT HINT)

Yup franky lol, i guess we got the point here lol. I believe i've posted "i hope its not a money making scam" it was harsh words on my behalf, but it turns out like that in a way (which totally a low ball) i cant imagine the frustrations who bought airfare for this "crap" and that was not taken into consideration. IMO these organizers was only thinking on how much can they pocket in from this event, if this was a private meet up it would have been fine (geeez ohog has been doing this 3yrs straight without any problems) but NOOOOO they wanna profit from it, doing so is a red flag from patent company (lux) which im sure wants a piece of the pie lol. The goofballs got scared (pu$$ies) of any legal actions that might take in place, thus the cancellation (***'yall) OF members hahahahahah.

Yup franky lol, i guess we got the point here lol. I believe i've posted "i hope its not a money making scam" it was harsh words on my behalf, but it turns out like that in a way (which totally a low ball) i cant imagine the frustrations who bought airfare for this "crap" and that was not taken into consideration. IMO these organizers was only thinking on how much can they pocket in from this event, if this was a private meet up it would have been fine (geeez ohog has been doing this 3yrs straight without any problems) but NOOOOO they wanna profit from it, doing so is a red flag from patent company (lux) which im sure wants a piece of the pie lol. The goofballs got scared (pu$$ies) of any legal actions that might take in place, thus the cancellation (***'yall) OF members hahahahahah.
There's nothing to be scared of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back